[Okular-devel] Understanding the annotations API

Fabio Andrés Correa Durán facorread at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 03:52:29 CET 2009

Hello Okular developers and friends, it is a great application you have been
producing here, I hope you keep the work up.

I am creating yet another tool to extract numerical data from graphs in
documents, and using OkularPart as the document viewing engine. I am
considering the use of Okular annotations for rendering the elements that
the tool needs (Axes, labels and data points), so I'd like to get a good
knowledge of the annotations API. Do you have some documentation from which
to learn it?

https://sourceforge.net/projects/kplotdata/

Thanks for your kind help.

--