[Okular-devel] how to invoke okular with inverse search with pdf?

Oliver Heins heins at sopos.org
Tue Aug 25 23:31:59 CEST 2009

Hello,

I compiled the latest okular from svn for being able to do inverse
search with synctex/pdf.  It works great for okular->emacs.  Sadly, i
have no idea of how i should invoke okular from within emacs to be put
to right place in the pdf.  I tried things like

okular --unique 'diss.pdf#src:40 ./Chapters/Chapter12.tex'

but that did not work.

How do i have to invoke okular?

TIA,
 olli