[Okular-devel] okular not displaying eps graphics in dvi files

Jan Kaspar jan.kaspar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 13:50:27 CEST 2008

Hi,

since my previous post I've modified the document and I cannot fully
reproduce the problem. Now, launching Okular from Konsole works in both
foreground and background. It works also in gvim when run in foreground
:!okular text.dvi
But if it is run in background
:!okular text.dvi&
it doesn't show the graphics. The same command worked with KDVI.

I'm running KDE 4.1.00 and using Okular 0.7. A sample dvi file is attached
(I'm not sure, may be you'd need also the eps files).

Thanks, Kaspi.

--
My web page: http://cern.ch/jkaspar/
My cell phone: +4176 206 5932