[Okular-devel] translation lookup support

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Tue Jan 22 00:31:28 CET 2008

Hej,

another idea I had yesterday morning: when I have to read english
documentation, I often come accross words which I have to look up
in a dictionary. So at the moment you have to start a separated
application, copy&paste the word or even type it.

What do you think about a right mouse button menu action 'Translate
to...' like the KTTS support was in kpdf, so that you can just select
the word and let it translate inside okular.

Does it make sense? Does it belong into okular?

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!