[Okular-devel] storing annotations

roberto franceschini franceschini.roberto at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 20:42:13 CET 2008

I guess PDF has room to store annotation, indeed Adobe Acrobat can save PDF
containing annotation, and these annotation will appear on any reader. All
this is in just the PDF file, with no attached xml.
When you save the file you can choose if you want to save the annotation as
well or not. This save the valuable privacy :-)

Chosing to store into the PDF or in a separate XML should be an option for
the user which should choose according to his/her taste/needs.

Ciao
Roberto