[Okular-devel] storing annotations

Francescu GAROBY-COLONNA windu.2b at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 16:43:35 CET 2008

I don't know how the annotations system works... But, IMHO, the annotations
can't be in the PDF, because maybe there is no field for it. And how to do
with the others file type ?
And last but not least, there may be an important invasion of privacy if I
send my PDF by mail, for example.

So, I think that the solution (maybe it's ever like this) is to store
annotations in a database and, update them when the user moves a file.

2008/1/2, roberto franceschini <franceschini.roberto at gmail.com>:

> How okular 0.5.91 stores annotation I made on a pdf file?
> I noticed that if I move a file all annotations disappear. Is this
> intentional or a bug?
> I think annotation should be embedded in a reversible way into the PDF
> itself. Is this possible or planned?
>
> tHANKS

Francescu GAROBY-COLONNA