[Okular-devel] kjournal(?)

jeff akousw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 01:31:19 CEST 2007

I am thinking of writing a digital ink+ on top of the KOffice libraries, and I
am trying to do research into what technologies are available already.

I am planning on including a review feature (both handwritting recognition and
digital ink), and I remember that Okular is supposed to include some such
features.

Basically, I need to know some info about the implementation, like do you use
a kpart and how powerful/useful is the [insert technology here] that you use
for your review mode?

and is it possible for me to inherit the [insert technology here] if it isn't
powerful enough for my future app's use?