[Okular-devel] Content for the book download

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Sun Oct 14 22:24:00 CEST 2007

Hi,

> Is it already possible to give you content for the Get Hot New Stuff
> implementation?

Currently, the GHNS implementation of okular is quite "experimental".
Though, the current knewstuff library is not quite stable or really working,
so I think the only solution will be disabling newstuff for KDE 4.0, until
knewstuff will work nicely (let's hope for KDE 4.1, but it's really too early
to say that...).

But anyway, thanks for your interest!

> Will you also feature non-english content?

That will depend much on knewstuff capabilities: pratically, we could add all
the contents, without "taking care" of the language. Ideally, an idea could
be having the same contents and its translations together. (Note: this is not
planned yet, but I hope the knewstuff developer (CC'ed here) will evaluate if
possible. So, Josef? :-) )

Thanks,
--
Pino Toscano