[Okular-devel] KDE/kdegraphics/okular

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Mon Apr 30 20:31:58 CEST 2007

Hi people,

> SVN commit 659315 by pino:
>
> Master Albert is right, no need to enable the search widget over the
> thumbnails if the document does not support search (mainly because its
> backend does not support text extraction).

This commit I did yesterday remember me a pair of things about the search bar
over the thumbnails.
The first is, is the proper solution disabling it if the document does not
support the textraction of text? Or maybe another solution (eg hiding it)
would be better?
Second one: we inherit from KPDF the option to show/hide that search bar. Do
you feel the option is really needed? Or maybe leaving there as hidden (with
no GUI, that is) in the configuration file?

Thoughts? Suggestions? :)
--
Pino Toscano