registration data

Harri Porten porten at kde.org
Wed May 21 18:25:27 CEST 2003

On Wed, 21 May 2003, [iso-8859-2] Luká¹ Tinkl wrote:

> Dne st 14. kvìtna 2003 13:27 Eva Brucherseifer napsal(a):
> > Hi,
> >
> > attached you'll find a list of data for the webregistration. Does the team
> > for the conference part need any additional data? What about the workshop
> > organisation? (Who's doing this btw?)
> > Anything else I forgot?

I'm wondering whether the form asks for a bit too much. Since e.g. the
workshop program and hacking session very much depend on who registers
nobody can state his departure time in advance. How about first having an
"application/pre-registration" form to collect who'd be interested to join
for the different parts first ? And then - after acceptance - ask for more
info.

Since the KDE web pages are accessible to more of us I wonder if we should
move the main page to where Eva started
(http://events.kde.org/info/kastle/) and just cross-link single pages like
the registration or picture galleries about the location.

Harri.

P.S. Two typos on the form: it should read "Registration" and "IRC
Nickname".