registration data

Lukáš Tinkl lukas at kde.org
Wed May 21 15:40:13 CEST 2003

Dne st 14. května 2003 13:27 Eva Brucherseifer napsal(a):
> Hi,
>
> attached you'll find a list of data for the webregistration. Does the team
> for the conference part need any additional data? What about the workshop
> organisation? (Who's doing this btw?)
> Anything else I forgot?
>
> Thanks,
> eva

Two more checkboxes

[x] I need a place in the shuttle bus (from SuSE CR --> Nové Hrady)
[x] I need someone to pick me up at the airport, I feel lost :)

... would be great for me :) Thanks

In case there's at least 20 people willing to travel from SuSE, Prague to Nové
Hrady, I'll organize this shuttle bus and/or pick up people at the airport.

--
Lukáš Tinkl (lukas at kde.org, lukas.tinkl at suse.cz)
KDE developer | SuSE Labs | KOffice release manager