Potential Nove Hrady Atendees need Info! ;-)

Matthias Ettrich ettrich at trolltech.com
Fri May 16 19:36:01 CEST 2003

On Friday 16 May 2003 09:33, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:

[...]

> As far as I understood, we can host 150 people, using sleeping bags up to
> 200.

yep.

[snip]

> Everyone is welcome to stay during the hacking session. We only don't have
> many computers (20-40?). I heard some rumour about a hardware sponsor, but
> nothing sure yet. And of course everyone who has a laptop should bring it.

>From the last numbers I got it seems they can arrange up to 50 computers /
seats for the time after the conference. This is plenty.

I suggest that we make it possible in the registration form to apply for the
hacking session, with a small rationale why. In the unexpected case that we
have too many applications, we decide based on the rationale.

The idea of this session is to provide teams the possibility to spend a few
days together and get stuff done.

Matthias