AW: idea to speech from Kalle Dallheimer

anbrand A.Brand at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Mon Jun 30 21:27:54 CEST 2003

Hello Kalle,
i am specially interested about the starting years and some other speeches.
and it would be nice to record some speeches. if the speeches are been
streamed via internet, it would be nice to record them. is this possible? if
it is o.k. i want to have this speech and several other at home (so storage
at a cd would be nice to, an other possibility is storage on a cassette,
which i want to avoid)
best wishes
andreas

  Dipl. Soz. Andreas Brand
  Project electronic labourmarkets (PELM)
    / Projekt elektronische Arbeitsmärkte
  Johann W. v. Goethe Universität
    / Johann W. v. Goethe University
  Institut für Polytechnik und Arbeitslehre
    / Institute for polytechnic and laboursciences
  Robert-Mayer Str. 1 / FLAT: Zimmer 105 / Room 105
  Postadresse / for letters:
  Postfach
  D-60054 Frankfurt / Main
  Tel.:  +49-(0)69-798-28923; Fax: ~798-28233
  Email: A.Brand at em.uni-frankfurt.de