idea to speech from Kalle Dallheimer

Mark Bucciarelli mark at hubcapconsulting.com
Mon Jun 30 15:07:51 CEST 2003

On Monday 30 June 2003 1:40 pm, Matthias Kalle Dalheimer wrote:
> Very good idea (not only for my talk). Maybe the university has the
> equipment? Of course, it would be Really Great if we could have a
> webcast of the whole conference, but I am afraid we cannot pull
> this off.

does krb (sp?) support multiple read-only connections?

if it does, would this work?

have one box displaying video, sound and slides and people with fast
connections could connect via vnc.

if this is at all feasible, it would be nice to allow folks that don't
have kde (or event gnu/linux) to connect via vnc.

mark