conference program

ettrich at greentech.cz ettrich at greentech.cz
Mon Jun 23 11:28:29 CEST 2003

Quoting Ralf Nolden <nolden at kde.org>:

> Hi,
>
> please see http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/index.html
>
> for the preliminary conference program. Stephan Kulow will formulate his
> abstract today in a more fashionable manner and then I'll sort out the
> details and make a timetable.
>
> Can someone please send me the timeframes when talks are scheduled on which
> days so I can add a row for the date and one for the time when the talk is
> held ?  Can two talks overlap in the timeframe if necessary ?
>
> Ralf

Hi Ralf,

what do you mean with "overlap in the timeframe"?
Probably if I write you some facts, it will solve the questions.
As I understood, the konference has two tracks, right?
Therefor we have two big lecture halls, one can manage 110 people and is
called "theatre", and the second can manage around 80 people and is called
"Mirror hall". So if there are really 150 people coming, there need to be two
tracks anyway.... (Up to now are around 60 registered participants).
you should not forget about the fact I already told Eva, that the kitchen of
the monastry can manage up to 200 hundred meals, however in the Refektarium
are only 90 places for sitting, so it might be good, if one track finishes
lets say 20 min later than the first, and nobody has to wait for food.
In respect tob the timetable, we are flexible, so fix breakfast, lunch and
dinner as you suggest best for the conference timetable.

Greetings Rudi