conference program

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Jun 23 11:07:45 CEST 2003

Hi,

please see http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/index.html

for the preliminary conference program. Stephan Kulow will formulate his
abstract today in a more fashionable manner and then I'll sort out the
details and make a timetable.

Can someone please send me the timeframes when talks are scheduled on which
days so I can add a row for the date and one for the time when the talk is
held ?  Can two talks overlap in the timeframe if necessary ?

Ralf

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org