Non-KDE People

Matthias Ettrich ettrich at trolltech.com
Tue Jun 17 19:49:23 CEST 2003

On Thursday 12 June 2003 06:42, Philip Scott wrote:

If there are enough rooms - and it looks like there are enough rooms - I do
not have a problem with this at all. One of the goals of the conference is to
convert interested people into fully fledged KDElers after all. And frankly,
if you seriously consider spending a weekend or more with a bunch of nerds on
a castle in the Czech republik, you came a long way towards your own geekness
already :-)

> I forgot to add.. She can also play the violin annoyingly well, so she
> could get us dancing the night away! (ready for a fresh days conferencing
> in the morning :)

If there's a grand piano at the castle, I wouldn't mind playing some violin
sonatas with her :)

 Matthias