transport and arrival dates

Lukáš Tinkl lukas at kde.org
Tue Jun 10 20:51:45 CEST 2003

Dne út 10. června 2003 19:44 Stephan Binner napsal(a):
> On Tuesday 10 June 2003 17:41, Lukáš Tinkl wrote:
> > > When exactly is the transport from Prague to Nove Hrady? What time is
> > > the
> >
> > The transport will be probably the day before the event starts but it
> > also depends on the accomodation - whether we are allowed to arrive on
> > August
>
> Again the question, (when) will there be a transport Nove Hrady->Prague?

And the same answer: since there's an open end (anybody can leave when they
want), I'm not sure how to handle the bus.

> I hesitate to register until these things are claried or is it possible to
> have the arrival and departure date changed later (via email only)?

I see your concern... I'll try to set up a simple form somewhere so people can
pre-register for the shuttle (also so that I know how many places to
reserve). Who knows, maybe we'll need two buses? :)

--
Lukáš Tinkl (lukas at kde.org)
KDE developer | KOffice release manager