Student fees

Philip Scott scotty at philipscott.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 20:23:57 CEST 2003

Greetings,

>   I'm a Computer Science student and I was willing to attend the
> conferences but I've seen the fees. I don't know whether I misunderstood
> the fees or really the focus of this event is different from what I was
> expecting.

I've not seen any mention of the fees to date, or on the web page, am I beeing
blind or daft? As a qt/c++ hacker (and computer scientist) rather than a kde
developer I was hoping for quite an affordable
nosey-at-what-goes-on-behind-the-scenes-in-kde-land come holiday.. Perhaps I
am on the wrong thought train?

Kind regards,
	Philip

PS - Is there anyone else from sunny England hoping to attend lurking around?