Car from Northern Germany to Nove Hrady

Harri Porten harri at froglogic.com
Tue Jul 29 04:16:19 CEST 2003

Frerich Raabe wrote:

> Anyway, before I decide on any of the options, I was wondering whether anybody
> found other interesting (cheap!) alternatives to get to N7h. Maybe somebody
> from Lower Saxony happens to go there by car, and I'd hop in (of course we'd
> share the costs for gas then)? :-)

I'm living _relatively_ close to Oldenburg now. In Hamburg. I've been
toying with the idea of setting up a car pool in the North as well. I'm
thinking of 1-2 other persons that could join as well. But Czechia is
quite a long ride. Have you done any travel time estimations ?

The main reason holding me back from coming to Nove Hrady at all is
limited time, though. I have too much work to do to stay to stay the
full time so the Frankfurt bus is no option.

Harri.