AW: AW: idea to speech from Kalle Dallheimer

anbrand A.Brand at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Jul 15 16:18:50 CEST 2003

Hi tim,
thanks for your suggestions. the tool seems good for recording. is there
somebody who is officially a member of kde who could contact freenode? (i am
not an official member  only an associated). one question to be asked is if
freenode has enough bandwidth because on their homepage they have mentioned
problems.

we also need equipment. so how is it with lending a computer/laptop at the
university?

best wishes
andreas

  Dipl. Soz. Andreas Brand
  Project electronic labourmarkets (PELM)
    / Projekt elektronische Arbeitsmärkte
  Johann W. v. Goethe Universität
    / Johann W. v. Goethe University
  Institut für Polytechnik und Arbeitslehre
    / Institute for polytechnic and laboursciences
  Robert-Mayer Str. 1 / FLAT: Zimmer 105 / Room 105
  Postadresse / for letters:
  Postfach
  D-60054 Frankfurt / Main
  Tel.:  +49-(0)69-798-28923; Fax: ~798-28233
  Email: A.Brand at em.uni-frankfurt.de