Shuttle registration online

Lukáš Tinkl lukas at kde.org
Tue Jul 15 16:02:14 CEST 2003

Dne út 15. července 2003 14:53 Martijn Klingens napsal(a):
> On Thursday 10 July 2003 10:17, Lukáš Tinkl wrote:
> > I've finally put the shuttle registration form online - you may register
> > now. (The bus will go from Prague to Nové Hrady).
> >
> > The date and exact time of departure is still unclear, depends on our
> > agreement. Please register as soon as possible so that I can appoint the
> > bus.

> > (this page also contains some more info)
>
> Hmm, the checkbox mentioned "I want to be picked up at the place of
> arrival", which is not true for us (we want to visit Prague the few days
> before n7y, so we don't want to get picked up at the airport, that would
> make no sense), but how do we get to the shuttle now?

Aha, true... The shuttle will most probably depart from SuSE HQ, I will add
directions how to get there from the center (just a few stops by subway).

> Also, when do you expect to know whether the shuttle leaves afternoon or
> morning? It saves a hotel night to know this... (Though maybe we should
> take the loss and book the extra day anyway because it means you can
> checkout anytime instead of before noon leaving you with all luggage.)

It will leave on Thursday afternoon (again, 99%), since most of the people
will need to be in n7y already on Friday morning (b/c of the e.V. part of the
conference). The rest of the people (arriving to Prague on Friday) will be
picked up by somebody else than me, don't worry :)

> Same for the return: when will the shuttle return from n7y to prague?

I don't know that yet, we will have to settle this in Nové Hrady since most of
the people will depart different days.

--
Lukáš Tinkl (lukas at kde.org)
KDE developer | KOffice release manager