Shuttle registration online

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Tue Jul 15 15:53:07 CEST 2003

On Thursday 10 July 2003 10:17, Lukáš Tinkl wrote:
> I've finally put the shuttle registration form online - you may register
> now. (The bus will go from Prague to Nové Hrady).
>
> The date and exact time of departure is still unclear, depends on our
> agreement. Please register as soon as possible so that I can appoint the
> bus.

> (this page also contains some more info)

Hmm, the checkbox mentioned "I want to be picked up at the place of arrival",
which is not true for us (we want to visit Prague the few days before n7y, so
we don't want to get picked up at the airport, that would make no sense), but
how do we get to the shuttle now?

Also, when do you expect to know whether the shuttle leaves afternoon or
morning? It saves a hotel night to know this... (Though maybe we should take
the loss and book the extra day anyway because it means you can checkout
anytime instead of before noon leaving you with all luggage.)

Same for the return: when will the shuttle return from n7y to prague?

--
Martijn