Email address challenge script for KMail

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Mon Aug 25 12:33:09 CEST 2003

Ingo Klöcker <kloecker at kde.org> [030825 11:01]:

I've re-read the GNU Keysigning Party HOWTO
(http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/gpg-party.html) and the interesting part
is topic 2.2. Nothing is said that we have to do the magic code exchange. As
someone else said before, a key is for an individual and not for an email
address.

So I think it is enough that a person sends an email to everybody on the
list asking if he/she should sign the key and upload it. Nevertheless this
would result in a lot of email traffic (>1000?). So maybe everybody would
agree to just sign and upload every key he was able to check at the party.
Any comments on that?

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren, Neuseeland,