Prague's Nightlife

Tink tink at svn.net
Sun Aug 17 17:48:22 CEST 2003

Hi All,

For anyone staying overnight in Prague or arriving a few days
earlier(Martijn I know you are) and spending those in Prague, in one
of my English magazines was an item about clubbing/nightlife and
Prague. I thought I would send it to the list maybe some of you want
to hit the clubs.

Mecca; is a must for Prague's hippest house parties with techno,
blaring lights and a sensational sound system.

Radost: has rave and techno.

Roxy: pumps out acid jazz, funk, techno, reggae and salsa in a
candlelit dance hall.

The best of the rest include:
AghaRTA Jazz Centrum for funk and fushion;
Batalion for Czechs rock bands and
Lávka for techno tunes.

Must see, must do;
head for the Charles Bridge at sunrise and sunset to view the
incredible skyline. Tour Prague castle, walk to Wenceslas Square and
explore the old Jewish  Quarter, the Old Town and Lesser Town.

So far my contribution to this all. Hope you all have a wonderful
time and wish I could be there with you.

--
Tink
France