slight issue

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Sun Aug 17 16:54:46 CEST 2003

On Sunday 17 August 2003 15:26, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> Hi,
> 	Im arriving on the 20th in prague, a day before the first bus to n7y.  Due
> to lack of time I got a late start on looking for a hotel for that first
> night. So far ive had no-one respond to my email queries for a room so im
> getting nervous.  Can anyone closer (ie in at least the same damn timezone)
> offer some advice/assistance?
>
> 	All i need is a bed to crash in as ill be arriving at about 3 in the after
> noon after about 18hours of travel.  Ideally it should be  a room near
> where the shuttle from prague to n7y meets.

See http://ktown.kde.org/~lukas/nove_hrady/shuttle/ for the route and http://
ktown.kde.org/~lukas/nove_hrady/shuttle/mapa.jpg for the map.

It's near metro line B, in the far east of the city (outside the center, and
my map of Prague doesn't show it, only my map of the metro system does), so
ideally any metro on that line will do. In practice you can pick anything in
Prague's metro network, the 3 lines fit quite well together.

As for hotels, our hotel is more luxurious and probably too much for a one-
night crash (Movenpick). Looking at www.expedia.com there's still plenty of
choice available though. If you can give a hint on your budget and other
requirements I can try to find something that's close to the metro (assuming
you have no map yourself).

--
Martijn