Registration

kosicek at greentech.cz kosicek at greentech.cz
Mon Apr 28 15:38:58 CEST 2003

Hi Eva,

Quoting Eva Brucherseifer <eva at kde.org>:

> Webregistration sounds good... What kind of system can you setup?
> For our European participants we need to coordinate travel somehow (for
> hiring
> busses, getting group tickets etc.). Therefore we have the problem, that
> people will need to sign on for e.g. a bus, but we don't know yet which
> busses are cost-effective. So either we need to have some kind of
> preregistration to estimate who needs when to travel or we let people change
>
> their registration once the travel times of the busses are fixed.
> What do you and the others think about that?

There is no problem to install a net-registration. We have a prepared front end
that we use for conferences. We can adapt this frontend for your purposes and
place it on our web-sites (www.greentech.cz). We just need to know, which
information exactly you want to collect (Name, Surname, Birthdate, Title of
Poster or whatever)

> The next question I have is, who will assign the rooms/meals. Will you take
> care of that also? Do you have any information about prices?
>
> Thank you for your willingness to support us,
> eva

We can handle the rooms/meals. Infact we have blocked already for your event
the capacities of our castle and the monastry 200m away. The actual prices are:
Accomodation 150Kc/person/day (5Euro) in the castle, 250Kc/person/day
(8,40Euro) in the Monastry. The food is for full pension (Breakfast, Lunch with
coffee and cake afterwards, Dinner) 180 Kc/day (6Euro)
Additionaly there are a couple of nice/better Appartments in the castle, that
we normaly use for "higher" guest. On conferences these are often used for
invited speakers etc., there the price ranges between 300-500Kc/person/day (10-
17Euro). Also there is a couple of pensions and hotels in the town, prices rank
around 10 Euro/night.
Please let me know, if you want to couple the accomodation directly with the
registration for the conference, or if we shall prepare an extra registration
site (probably not everybody will stay the complete week, but only for the
congress days).
What about the social program, do you want some trip to Krumlov or the
Budweiser Brewery? Let me know in time.

Greetings
Jirka