[Nepomuk] Code review of the user query parser developed during GSoC

Denis Steckelmacher steckdenis at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 27 17:54:04 UTC 2014

Hi,

During the holidays, I wrote a new user query parser for Nepomuk as a
Google Summer of Code project. The code is normally feature complete and
lives in kde:nepomuk-core/steckdenis-gsoc2013.

I didn't have much time for non-university work these last months, but I
now have a week during which I can fix bugs in the parser and implement
possible missing features. Is it possible for someone to review my
branch ? Would it be possible to have it merged in time for KDE 4.13 ?

By the way, I will be at the FOSDEM this weekend and I will not miss an
occasion to personally say hello and thank any KDE developer I may
encounter.

Denis Steckelmacher