[Nepomuk] Nepomuk in 4.13 and beyond

Simeon Bird bladud at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 15:00:44 UTC 2014

Hey Vishesh,

I was messing around with the baloo code yesterday, and I made some
changes - a lot of them are just obvious typo fixes, but I also changed
the IndexScheduler a bit at the end, which you might want to review.

Should I just commit the simple ones and send the complex ones to review
board as usual, or would you prefer something special for the new project?

Also, I wanted to ask you: why are there *two* timers in the commit
queue? Is this for some future feature, or is it necessary right now for
some clever reason I didn't think of?

Simeon