[Nepomuk] Fwd: Re: [Sesame] Huge memory use during LuceneSail load

Sorin Gheoghiu sorin.gheorghiu at uni-konstanz.de
Thu May 16 10:58:28 UTC 2013

Hey Vishesh,

Thank you for your answer, there is no problem to store triples within
Sesame, but to add the index via SesameSail.
Regarding Virtuoso, it seems only OWLIM-SE and OWLIM-Enterprise support
full-text search, but they are not for free, thus we are not interested.

Thank you,
Sorin

--
Sorin Gheorghiu             Tel: +49 7531 88-3198
Universität Konstanz        Raum: B703
78464 Konstanz              sorin.gheorghiu at uni-konstanz.de

- Bibliothek: IT-Abteilung -