[Nepomuk] Jenkins build is still unstable: nepomuk-core_stable #158

Simeon Bird bladud at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 22:51:49 UTC 2013

I mean, if we just remove the conditionals and do

#define DMS_DBUS_SERVICE (qgetenv("NEPOMUK_FAKE_DMS_DBUS_SERVICE").isEmpty() ?
"org.kde.nepomuk.DataManagement" :
qgetenv("NEPOMUK_FAKE_DMS_DBUS_SERVICE").constData())

in release mode, this will be slow for all the people *not* running
the test, who will have to look up a variable all the time for no
reason.