[Nepomuk] How to debug virtuoso crashes?

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 22:17:14 UTC 2013

On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 07:44:03 AM Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> Eventually kmail throws a "Nepomuk semantic search service not available"
> error. Oddly, if I restart nepomuk and kmail it still throws that error, I
> have to reboot the PC to get search back. And that only lasts a short while
> (half an hour?) before the problem happens again.
> I can't discern any pattern to the crashes in the log - I can make the full
> log available if you want.

Actually I tell a lie! Once i restricted debug output to akonadi and nepomuk
only I was able to see that *every* crash was preceeded by this:

akonadi_nepomuk_feeder(2061) ItemQueue::indexBatch: Indexing 17956
QDateTime("Sun May 5 13:32:14 2013")

Could someone guide me as to how to find a email from its Id please? I fire up
akonadiconsole and browse the items there easy enough.

Thanks,
--
Lindsay