[Nepomuk] How to debug virtuoso crashes?

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 11:57:05 UTC 2013

On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 05:06:12 PM Vishesh Handa wrote:
> Are you using the current kdepim-runtime master? Because I fixed that
> issue you were having with the huge emails.

Yes I am.

Still getting it, for a different (but similar) email message I'm afraid,
3.4MB in size.

/// This number has been experimentally chosen. Virtuoso cannot handle more than this/
/        static const int maxSize = 2490000;/

Can't the text be streamed or feed in via chunks? picking a magic number seems
somewhat risky as the danger size may be dependant on environmental factors.

Plus large emails won't be fully indexed. A search is not much use if its not 100%

--
Lindsay