[Nepomuk] Nepomuk2 Migration Questions

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Thu Jan 3 18:14:51 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:17 AM, Vishesh Handa <me at vhanda.in> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 7:25 PM, David Narvaez <david.narvaez at computer.org>
> wrote:
>> 1. (An easy one) Methods like resourceType() and resourceUri()  are
>> now type() and uri() right?
>
> Yup
>

>> 2. In CMake, it looks like in the old Nepomuk you could
>> find_package(Nepomuk REQUIRED) and then include(SopranoAddOntology)
>> but in Nepomuk2 I had to find_package(NepomukCore REQUIRED) and also
>> find_package(Soprano REQUIRED) to include(SopranoAddOntology), am I
>> correct?
>

> Yup

Thanks. I just noticed the resourceType -> type question is already
covered in the script, but thanks anyways. I guess doing the Thing ->
Resource replacement is a bit trickier, right? Because of Thing being
such a common name, etc.

I also took the liberty to update the techbase link[0] with the stuff
discussed here. Could you take a look and confirm it is OK?

David E. Narvaez

[0] http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Nepomuk/Nepomuk2Port