[Nepomuk] Nepomuk 4.11 Roadmap

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Wed Feb 6 12:47:59 UTC 2013

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 6:08 PM, David Narvaez <david.narvaez at computer.org>wrote:

> .
> Totally forgot about the real reason I wanted to write an e-mail about
> 4.11: What are we going to do with the SimpleResourceModel and friends
> that were not migrated to Nepomuk2 (and are apparently needed in many
> other places)?

Lets move them then? The question is where - nepomucore or nepomuk-widgets
or somewhere else?

I don't like the concept of calling the model a SimpleResourceModel cause
it has nothing to do with SimpleResources. We can just call it
ResourceModel? Actually, now that I think about it, Marco has written some
Nepomuk Resource models for Plasma active as well.

Maybe we should look into those as well.

What do you think David?

--
Vishesh Handa