[Nepomuk] Problem with tags in nepomuk1

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 20:01:45 UTC 2012

On Saturday 06 October 2012, Vishesh Handa wrote:
> > > i'm now trying to build packages with an older nepomuk revision to see
> > > if we can have a releasable image
> >
> > on devel seems to work fine, the tag problem doesn't seem to occur.
>
> Could you please check if this occurs in Nepomuk2? Also what do you mean by
> devel?

ah, sorry, with devel intended an obs repository that we use to quickly test
stuff with continuous integration.

anyways, it seems to happen with nepomuk2 as well, the nepomuk2 branch of
plasma-mobile is only partly working atm, but same action, Nepomuk2::addTag,
seems to duplicate the tag as well

Cheers,
Marco Martin