[Nepomuk] Nepomuk Tags kioslave - Please Review

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Nov 7 00:06:35 UTC 2012

El Dimarts, 6 de novembre de 2012, a les 18:30:27, Albert Astals Cid va
escriure:
> El Dimarts, 6 de novembre de 2012, a les 18:17:29, Vishesh Handa va
escriure:
> > Ping?
> >
> > I'll be merging this on Thursday. I would appreciate it if somone could
> > review the code.
>
> I'll have a look later today (based on my 0 knowledge of nepomuk & friends).

Had a look to the code and to my knowledge it seems that it does not do any
ultra silly thing, also it's a kioslave so people won't use it unless they
want so in case it is horribly broken the "bad stuff" it can do it is pretty
limited (just don't use the kioslave and done!)

So i'd say go ahead.

I'm curious with what you mean with "loosing"  in "You can move files into a
tag folder thereby effectively loosing them" though. Could you give some more
info?

Cheers,
  Albert