[Nepomuk] Can't build Kactivities due to Nepomuk no longer having setSymbols, among others

Ian ebol4anthr4x at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:23:01 UTC 2012

I'm building Kactivities 4.9.2  using Nepomuk-core 4.9.2, and the build is
failing because Nepomuk has apparently removed some functions that were once
in the Resource header, including 'setSymbols', 'resourceUri', and
'symbols'. I'm not sure when these were removed, but it seems like they were
important, and I'm not sure how no one noticed their importantance. Maybe
I'm just being stupid and have built Nepomuk wrong, but I have all the
headers that Nepomuk installs, and they are all full and correct (no empty
files).

I'm not sure what I should do here. Has another function replaced
setSymbols? Should I disable the Nepomuk parts of the Kactivities build?

Thanks