[Nepomuk] Live Queries

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Fri May 11 07:19:42 UTC 2012

I thought about that before. I actually figured we could try some very
simple heuristics in the query service to analyze the query and
configure the resourcewatcher accordingly (that reminds me: I already
converted the query service to the rw - not sure if I ported that to
kde-runtime though).

the simplest heuristic would be to check for ResourceTypeTerm in the
main AndTerm (or as the only term) and then configure the RW accordingly.
That might already take care of those main queries.