[Nepomuk] nie:depiction problem

Ignacio Serantes kde at aynoa.net
Tue Jun 12 13:17:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

Its really simple:

   1. cd my_devel_path
   2. git clone git://
   oscaf.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/oscaf/shared-desktop-ontologies/
   3. cd shared-desktop-ontologies
   4. mkdir build && cd build && cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config
   --prefix` -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=release .. && make && sudo make install

 and SDO git version is installed. If your distribution upgrades SDO
without a version equal or greater than 0.9.0 you must repeat step 4
removing previously directory build.

--
Best wishes,
Ignacio