[Nepomuk] nie:depiction problem

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:00:25 UTC 2012

I have SDO v 0.8.1. Looks like I'll have to find a way to upgrade to v0.9.
(My distro doesn't yet have v0.9 packaged.)

Thanks so much for your help. One perhaps unintended side effect of
enforcing ontology compliance is that apps can no longer forge ahead to
experiment with servicing new use-cases that can only become evident at the
application layer. We now have to wait for the ontologies to get updated
and packaged.

Anyway thanks again for all your help,
Andrew