[Nepomuk] Integration with semantic wikis

greenrd at greenrd.org greenrd at greenrd.org
Sat Jan 21 14:15:56 UTC 2012

I have been looking at semantic wikis, and I am considering using
Semantic Mediawiki for home use. It turns out that Semantic Mediawiki
can use a triple store as a backend; however, Nepomuk and Semantic
Mediawiki both use a fixed hardcoded graph name if they are using a
"quad store" like Virtuoso as a backend. Therefore by default the graph
used by Nepomuk and the graph used by Semantic Mediawiki will be
completely separate. Does anyone have any suggestions for the
best/easiest way to deal with this? I would like to be able to treat
them both as a single graph (with the proviso that I know I will not be
able to see non-Mediawiki things from Mediawiki regardless of graph
name, but that's OK, I can write my own code.)

Regards,
Robin Green