[Nepomuk] Viewing Nepomuk tasks and associations

greenrd at greenrd.org greenrd at greenrd.org
Wed Jan 18 14:11:10 UTC 2012

On 2012-01-07 14:07, Sebastian Trüg wrote:
> There are a few things in the playground like a stupid and slow task
> manager

I'm not sure what you mean. I did find Ginkgo, basically by looking at
what Mandriva 2010 includes. That works. Is that what you meant?

> and then there is the nepomukshell...

A bit too much of a developer tool for this purpose.

I'm now searching for Firefox support for creating associations between
tasks and web pages. I found Nepotask, but that doesn't work with
recent
Firefox releases: http://code.google.com/p/nepotask/issues/detail?id=12

I found this planning document:
http://doc4.mandriva.org/xwiki/bin/view/specifications/NPK-7
but I couldn't find any implementation of that idea. Does anyone know
the status of that?

I then found that Nepotask was simply rebuilt for Firefox 5 in Mandriva
2011,
but it looks like nobody tested it, because I can't see how it
would have worked without any changes. (The API breakage I reported
took
place in Firefox 4.)

Thanks,
Robin