[Nepomuk] Viewing Nepomuk tasks and associations

Phaneendra Hegde pnh.pes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:26:21 UTC 2012

Hi Robin,
Sorry for the late replay,I was out of station.
Well, You can view all resources which are linked to a webpage in the
Resource Linker dialog itself. The right hand side listview shows all
linked resources. (You can simply view linked resources, but you can't
access them through this plugin). This is just one way association ie,
webpage is linked to all other resources but linked resources have this
webpage as backlink. Link will be created in one direction. So there is no
way you can see all your tasks in the browser context. Only linked tasks or
resources can be seen here. If you want to see all back links of a
particular task, you should use nepomukshell.
One more thing , I have used NFO::Website() for bookmarked web pages. This
is a wrong ontology and we had discussed about this issue during the
development time of this project. We should solve this problem asap.

On 7 January 2012 02:38, <greenrd at greenrd.org> wrote:

> I have now managed to successfully install the GSoC project
> "fancybookmarking". I can create an association with a task on a web page -
> but how can I view the tasks I have and the pages that I have associated to
> those tasks?
>
> Thanks,
> Robin Green

Cheers