[Nepomuk] OSCAF and music live and videoclips

Ignacio Serantes kde at aynoa.net
Wed Apr 4 11:41:08 UTC 2012

In a second view I have some remarks:

   1. Why nmm:MusicVideo is related to nmm:LiveMusicPerformance? There are
   totally independent without any relation.
   2. nmm:MusicVideo must be related to many nmm:MusicPiece as
   nmm:LiveMusicPerformance. This is a very uncommon case but there is a few
   music video clips related to more than on song.
   3. I'm assuming a 0:n cardinality because I have several live
   performances related to a nmm:MusicPiece I don't own.

Best wishes,
Ignacio