[Nepomuk] OSCAF and music live and videoclips

Sebastian Trüg sebastian at trueg.de
Wed Apr 4 08:40:59 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

I quickly drew little diagrams trying to summarize again. Please tell me
what I missed:

1.png is the example of a concert which is split into live performances
or certain music pieces. Still missing are the DataObject parts. There
could be a filedataobject for all of them or only for the concert. in
the latter case the rest would be embedded data objects or we need
something new like "part of a dataobject".
2.png is the relationship between the classes.