[Nepomuk] BibTeX ontology

Thomas Fischer fischer at unix-ag.uni-kl.de
Fri Sep 30 11:14:22 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am the main author of KBibTeX and was pointed to a recent post by Jörg
Ehrichs: "First time Hello / Conquirere research tool / BibTeX ontology"
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/nepomuk/2011-September/001872.html

Personally, I do not use Nepomuk myself (I prefer to keep my data organized in
the first place ;-) ), but if you need help in using KBibTeX's code or
libraries or require changes in the KBibTeX, please do not hesitate to contact
me, discuss issues on the mailing lists [1], or file a bug [2].

The aspect of storing PDF files along with BibTeX files is most interesting to
me. Right now I am working on some code which tries to locate PDF files for an
entry by following its DOI, Url, or simply google-ing/bing-ing for its
title/authors.

Keep up the good work!

-- Thomas