[Nepomuk] Need new artwork for nepomuk.kde.org

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Fri Sep 23 06:13:07 UTC 2011

Well, to be honest I would like nepomuk.kde.org be the default intro
page into anything Nepomuk. This means having a decent description of
what it does, what it will do, where it is used, and links to
documentation as we have now. The main reason for having this page is to
have a clean entry point with a dedicated design rather than a wiki page
that looks like all the other wiki pages. Eye-candy. :)