[Nepomuk] Nepomuk Digest, Vol 25, Issue 18
pierrelud at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 12:59:37 UTC 2011
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:39:21 +0200
From: Sebastian Tr?g <trueg at kde.org>
To: kde-artists at kde.org, Nepomuk at kde.org
Subject: [Nepomuk] Need new artwork for nepomuk.kde.org
Message-ID: <4E79CCE9.5040409 at kde.org>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Dear artists and web designers,
as I am about to re-create almost all of the content on
http://nepomuk.kde.org (which is majorly outdated) I would also like to
update the look of the page. Two reasons:
1. Just because it is nice to have something new once in a while. ;)
2. If I only update the content people are less likely to notice.
So if you are interested in helping: we basically need a Drupal theme.
You can pretty much do whatever you like, I only have a few wishes
(which you may take into account or not, in the end I just want
- More color. The Nepomuk logo has color, IMHO the page should honor
that. It does not have to be the exact same colors, I am even open
for a re-interpretation of the Nepomuk logo.
- More space. I prefer themes that do not use a fixed width. But that
is really optional, and in the end I am also fine with just a larger
- Be creative. No need to base it on the existing theme.
Thanks for considering to help.
No offense, but this mailing list's participants are a infinitesimally small amount. Maybe also drop this with the general KDE community and Drupal community etc. etc. BTW which version of Drupal theme do you need help with? Pierre
More information about the Nepomuk