[Nepomuk] RDF Geo vocabulary extensions

Dan Brickley danbri at danbri.org
Mon Sep 5 21:12:59 UTC 2011

Hi folks

Could you do me a favour, and take a look e.g. at Sindice's SPARQL
endpoint or other large repositories of public RDF data, to find out
what impact your changes would have on deployed RDF?

There is also btw work happening in RDF WG around clarifying
datatypes. I'll investigate whether it might be possible to tighten
the range without making older stuff look like bad data...

cheers,

Dan